The logic behind rewards programs is that if you are going to spend the money anyway. So, why not spend it at a store that rewards you for your patronage? Many stores and chains within the automobile repair, parts and maintenance industry participate in rewards programs. It couldn’t be easier to use: say you purchase a new battery or some BMW e32 parts from your favorite automobile superstore. Each dollar you spend is totaled and tracked, yielding a rainbow of rewards to program members.
Here are just a few of the types of benefits available from a participating automobile superstore:
- Free repairs of flat tires
- Free air pressure check
- Free tire rotation
- Free evaluation of check-engine light
- Free or discounted towing
- Free brake evaluation and discounted brake pads
- Access to exclusive offers
- Receipt of special birthday offers
- Automatic recording-keeping of point totals.
The procedure for joining an automobile rewards programs couldn’t be easier:
- Fill out a membership application, either online or at the store. You will be asked general questions about your name, address, birthday, and perhaps some credit card information.
- You will be issued a free Rewards Card.
- If you receive your Rewards Card directly from the store, then go ahead and register it online. You will almost certainly receive bonus points for doing so.
- Understand the ratio of purchases to reward points. For instance, you may get a point for each dollar you spend. Rewards can start with rewards worth as little as $10 for, say, 200 points.
- Visit the store or chain’s website to track your rewards balance, print out reward certificates, adjust for when you forget to bring in your Rewards Card during a store purchase, and track reward expiration dates to ensure you redeem your rewards before they expire.
Cars can be expensive to maintain, so it makes sense to concentrate your need for repairs, parts and maintenance at the superstore of your choice, but only if it rewards you for doing so. After all, if you have a choice between several automobile superstores in your neighborhood, why not use the one that gives the most rewards? Nothing takes the sting out of purchasing BMW e36 parts than knowing that some of the money you spend now will come back to you later in the form of a reward. Once you try it, you’ll become a loyal customer – a win-win situation for you and the store. Follow the lead of a savvy cheap cab company – save up those rewards for something fabulous!